Sponsored by the Greater Bend Rotary Club
Win Over 100 Bottles of Noteworthy Wine!
An Instant Wine Cellar, consisting of approximately 100 bottles, valued at $2500, to the winner!
8 additional prizes of a single case of wine, each with a value of $250, will be awarded.
Buy Tickets Here
Ticket Purchases Benefit Greater Bend Rotary Youth Activities
For just $5.00, you could be the owner of an instant wine cellar! Please help sustain this exceptional local project with the purchase of your raffle ticket.
- Grand Prize: an Instant Wine Cellar, of approximately 100 bottles of wine ($2500 value)!
- All proceeds benefit Rotary Youth oriented activities.
- 8 additional prizes of a single case of wine (each a $250 value) will be awarded.
THANK YOU TO OUR SECOND PRIZE CASE SPONSORS:
- Stoller Wine Bar – 2018 Elsie’s Chardonnay + 2016 History Cabernet
- Realty Remotely – 2018 Elsie’s Chardonnay + 2016 History Cabernet – honor of Steve Rewick
- Security Pros – in honor of Dennis Hungerford
- Mountain View Heating in honor of Gary Bunger
- Dempsey Group & Saxon’s Fine Jewelers
- Mid Oregon Credit Union, Serving Central Oregon since 1957 – in honor of Chas Nelson
- ASI Wealth Management
- Kim & Sally Ward – in honor of Steve Rewick
- 7,000 maximum tickets sold.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Purchaser must be physically in the State of Oregon at the time of purchase.
- Every ticket sold will be automatically entered into the raffle.
- Winners will be randomly selected from tickets purchased.
- Winners need not be present to win.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email, or in the media.
- A lottery drawing will occur on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 8PM Pacific time.
- Additional activities will be determined based on State of Oregon Health Authority guidelines.
* Need not be present to win.
The Greater Bend Rotary Club
In 1994, the Rotary Club of Greater Bend Foundation (a 501 (c)3 organization) was founded. The Greater Bend Rotary Club Foundation supports the needs and aspirations of The Greater Bend Rotary Club by providing financial support of youth activities, international projects, scholarships and community programs.